- Agency implements and manages variety of projects initiated by the Ministry of Agriculture and other subordinate enterprises.
- Agency promotes and stimulate development of production-oriented industries in county regions of Georgia.
Agricultural Direction, implemented by the Agricultural Projects Management Agency (APMA) that promotes rural development in Georgia.
1. Financing of the primary agricultural enterprises:
- Vegetables, berries, mushrooms, herbs and high-tech greenhouses;
- High-tech and intensive farming of cattle (dairy-meat);
- High-tech and intensive pig farm;
- High-tech and intensive poultry farming (directed towards meat generating and breeding purposes);
- High-tech intensive and animal’s valuable furs’ farm.
- High-tech and intensive fish production;
- Beekeeping Production;
- Seedling and Nursery Garden;
- Perennial orchards, vineyards, plantations, etc.
2. Financing of Agricultural products processing enterprises:
- Fruit, berries, vegetables, mushrooms, citrus processing;
- Nuts, hazelnuts and other nuts’ processing;
- Wool, leather processing;
- Bay leaf, tea, tobacco processing;
- Meat and milk processing;
- Vegetable fats and Halva production (butter, margarine, boiled butter)
- Odor Oil and Spices production
- Beekeeping production processing;
- Feed production for agricultural animals, birds and fishes.
3. Financing of infrastructural enterprises:
- Warehouses for Agricultural products storage;
- Grain dryers;
- Refrigeration storage facilities for agricultural production. Within the Program Loan / Leasing cannot be issued for the alcoholic beverage production made by the grape processing.