Enterprise Georgia constantly works towards the development of entrepreneurial mindset and culture among the SMEs, through trainings, consulting and networking.
Enterprise Georgia established an Open Space Service Center providing the following services:
- Access to online and print resources in an area equipped with computers;
- Access to business related literature at the library;
- Access to meeting spaces available for both b2b meetings and meetings with the agency representatives;
- Access to various lectures, seminars and workshops for interested entrepreneurs and students at the specially equipped auditorium;
- Data collection and analysis on the various available business support tools and preparation of the project proposals accordingly, aimed at boosting competitiveness in SME sector.
All the services provided at the Service Center are available to all interested individuals.
For more information please check the link: http://enterprisegeorgia.gov.ge/
The government program "Produce in Georgia” provides its beneficiaries with assistance in business development and operational optimization as a part of its technical assistance component
This part of the program involves procuring consulting services for beneficiaries that require it, for up to 10 000 GEL, with a 10% co-financing from the beneficiary.
The beneficiaries interested in said consulting services, should provide:
Filled in Consulting Request Form:
- Analysis of current situation and detailed reasoning for the request of the consultation;
- Detailed description of the requested consulting service;
- Expected results and evaluation criteria;
- Required dates of completion.
Evidences of qualification of the selected consultant /consulting company:
- Recommendation letter(s) specifying the reference person according to the past experience provided in the CV;
The application document will be evaluated by the special commission created by Enterprise Georgia. The commission will take 10 working days to review the submitted applications for compliance with the criteria of the government program.
With the support of the agency, the Georgian companies who are oriented on export have chance to use world's leading international research organization "Euromonitor" - databases, through which the company has an opportunity to have access to valuable information, which includes a detailed description of the situation in the international markets.
With the assistance of the Agency’s Service Center, people who are interested with export, can benefit from the following services:
- Establishment of commodity codes
- Market Research
- Target market tariffs, import regulations and information about the required certificates
- Export readiness test
- Registering in Export Online Catalog
- Supplying with the list of Importers for the specific target market
- Registration & Information about the International exhibitions and trade missions
- Trade Statistics of Georgia
- Information about export financing arrangements
- სააგენტოს ფარგლებში დაგეგმილი საგანმანათლებლო პროგრამების შესახებ ინფორმაცია
- Information about the Educational programs within the agency
- Connection with required state agencies and/or private sector